Training Classes Taken
- 2015/05/03: Law of Self Defense (for NC) by Andrew Branca
- 2014/02/02: passed the NRA Range Safety Officer class taught at the Wake County Range (now lapsed)
- 2013/11/10: NRA Pistol Instructor certification (now lapsed)
- 2013/04/06 Competition Fundamentals, Part 1 by Dean Brevit at Caswell Ranch. Class time: 8 hours.
- 2012/10: 1911 Takedown and Cleaning Class by David Bramble of www.shoot2live.com. Class time: 8 hours.
- 2012/09 Self-Defense Shooting and IDPA (Steps 1 & 2) by David Bramble of www.shoot2live.com. Classes time: 16 hours over 4 evenings.
- 2012/07 Action Pistol taught by Chris Tilley at PDHSC over 3 evenings
- 2014/11/02: Women On Target® (WOT) event at the Sir Walter Gun Club. I worked with the team teaching 9mm pistol. This was the first time I coached students 1-on-1
- 2014/09/13: NRA 1st Steps Pistol (Ladies Only) class sponsored by the Wake County Range. I taught the section on ammunition.
- 2014/03/30: Women On Target® (WOT) event at the Sir Walter Gun Club. I worked with the team teaching 9mm pistol.
- 2014/02 Presented an Introduction to IDPA to the Ladies Handgun League at the Wake County Range
- 2013/12/08: NRA 1st Steps Pistol (Ladies Only) class sponsored by the Wake County Range. I taught the section on the parts of a pistol.
- 2013/1020: Women On Target® (WOT) event at the Durham County Wildlife Club. Worked with the team teaching .22lr pistol.
I volunteered at several large defensive pistol matches on the “stats” team (using a database to enter and validate scores) at “the Range” in Oxford, NC.
- 2012 IDPA Triple Crown / Volunteer Experience
- 2013 Carolina Cup / Scoring Process Overview
- 2015 Carolina Cup
- 2016 Carolina Cup